Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here we are!!

It is so funny that I read so many other people's blog, and I am just now getting into it myself. I finally convinced myself that I need to do this because I am terrible at keeping a journal (just you watch...my next blog post will be 5 mths. from now!) and so this would be my way of recording things.

Rob and I have 4 girls: Hailey (8), Miranda (5), Lilly (3), and Taylin (1). We love having kids and look forward to more. I am currently taking online classes through CBC and like it even though it's stressful. Rob always has a million work ventures and our life just stays pretty busy.

I know I am being random, but things will get a better flow, the more I get caught up...so a few things that make me happy:

My mom, Aunt Shawna, and I got to go up to Seattle this past weekend and attend Time Out for Women. It was so fun. This is our 2nd year going with us 3. We got a great Hotel room, shopped 'till we dropped, and had wonderful eats and conversation. Of course the event was great too. The whole theme of the event was "Sweet Assurance" and the peace that come with the things that you just know, or somewhere along those lines. They wanted everyone to write down things that they just know beyond a shadow of a doubt. So to that I say:

I know that Heavenly Father will not give me more than I can handle.

Hopefully I still feel that way when I have 4 teenage girls! haha

This also makes me happy: Darin and Jenn moved up to WA some months ago and I just feel super satisfied having everyone in arm's reach now. Ivy does not have to grow up without her favorite Aunty now!;) And Darin, Jenn, and I can stop living our lives through cellphone picture texts and emails! Yeah!

Also, I am teaching the most wonderful group of CTR's at church (Miranda's class) and I don't think I would be so grateful had last years class not put me through the wringer. Yes this year's class is angelic!

School makes me happy, dispite the long hours of studying and the pale sickly skin I am acquiring from hardly stepping into the light of day! haha I do love the challenge and the rewards of gaining more knowledge. Plus, my kids think it's funny that "Mommy does homework)!

I'm gonna state a given: My Hubs and kids. Every day they do something that cracks me up and brings a smile to my face. I am glad to have this blog to be able to keep track of all those funny things.

Ok those are some of my "Happy Things". But my computer is dying and it is late so I will add more later! We love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you are pale all the time. HA HA I'm glad you get a little break from school!

    ReplyDelete